Thank you to the National Science Foundation for their support in funding the 2019 NanoFlorida International Conference! This funding will allow the first 200 students to receive reimbursement of their registration fee, following the conclusion of the conference!
*Individuals must register before submitting an abstract for review.
Students must follow all instructions below to receive their registration reimbursement after the conference:
1. REGISTER for NanoFlorida 2019 and pay the $50 registration fee.
2. ATTEND the conference on November 15-17, 2019. You must check in at registration to verify your attendance.
3. SIGN an expense report that will be emailed to you the week after the conference.
- You will receive an email from DocuSign with a link to sign your expense report electronically.
- If you do not receive a link to sign your expense report by Friday, November 22, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- You must sign the expense report no later than Monday, December 2, 2019.
- Expense reports not signed by December 2, 2019, will be cancelled and no reimbursement will be issued.
4. RECEIVE your reimbursement check at the mailing address provided with your conference registration. Please allow 4-6 weeks for processing and mailing of your reimbursement check.